Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fan-cy!

Since the in-laws were here I just had to take advantage of my mother-in-law's mad crafting skills. I had a baby shower on Saturday and I had some ideas of what to make for my friend but I thought this was so much cuter!

These are actually not the ones I gave away. I put together a pink and purple set instead but I still thought these were pretty fun.

Ahhh... I remember the days. Dancing around in my fancy socks. Listening to the beads clickety clicking away.

Isn't it just a little funny that all of my fun creations are for little girls and all I have is a boy? Poor kid- I made him model my last tutu. I'd better not push it by sticking these babies on him.

These will be for sale also. Once I figure out how I'm going to market myself. Any one have a little girl who might want to dance around in my creations? Someone I can live vicariously through? Pass them my name will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment