Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bella Bites

Officially these are called "cake balls" but since I made them to celebrate the DVD release of Twilight I thought the other name fit better. I also like to call them "Cake Truffles".

I cant take credit for these either. They are actually from Bakerella but I followed the instructions from Pioneer Woman at this link.

I'll have to admit I'm almost sad to share this because any who have tasted these will now know my secret!

Its pretty simple really- just a boxed cake mix, baked as directed. Then I let it cool overnight, crumble it up in a bowl and mix in a container of cream cheese frosting. As you can tell already, this is not a light dessert!

Then I just rolled it into balls and dipped in chocolate to finish them off.

YUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment