Thursday, February 19, 2009

Card Swap Decision

I mentioned before that I had joined a card swapping group and I was getting ready for our first swap. Well, it's coming up so I had to make a decision.

The theme: Special Occasion (so the card I made before wouldn't work)
The # of girls- 16! I needed a card that was fairly quick to make

Here's what I've come up with so far.


I wanted to make a fairly generic card- one that could be used for lots of different occasions because I'm not too very confident in my card making skills yet and I didn't want them stuck with an ugly Father's day card that they would never use. This way- they can congratulate someone they may not know very well if it's not their favorite card.

The decision I need to make now is

Ladybug or No Ladybug

What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. VERY cute! you designed this around the ladybug, so i say use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I agree, keep the ladybug! You gonna send me one?? =)

    ReplyDelete